Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The issues that matter to me

This is the first presidential election in which I will be voting. The issues are actually starting to affect my life and I'm now finally becoming active in the researching of the two candidates. To begin with, the economic issues will affect me greatly. I won't lie; when I start making my own money I know how much of a concern it will be for me. Also I am concerned about the environment and I want to make the world a better place to live in. I also feel as though health care is a huge issue in everyone's life and should be very carefully researched in this election.

1 comment:

TeresaP said...

This is my first election also to really pay attention to and I keep telling myself I need to look at the bigger issues because who ever wins this election will still be president when I graduate. I also am concern about the enviroment and the health care issue. I always think what scarifices have to be made to make it work.